The core to LDC’s business is enterprise class colocation services. Most services offered are delivered out of our highly available data centers. Highly available references the redundant core network as well as power distribution. Customers generally can’t get that in their own data rooms, as it’s cost prohibitive on a one to one bases. LDC has invested redundant cooling units (HVAC), power supplies, fire suppression and physical security.
Some quick facts:
- Colocation is delivered in highly secure data center facilities to maintain critical data, servers, and business applications, network, and communications assets. (99.999% SLA)
- The facilities undergo annual audits and are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II certified, and PCI DSS and HIPAA compliant.
- Lumos colocation facilities include half or full locking cabinets and/or private locking cages
- Client IT assets are monitored 24x7x365 by on site engineering personnel from our Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Power is available in redundant pairs to each cabinet
- Each data center has an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems
- Generators provide emergency power to the data centers
- Lumos will provide a Colocation Client with Smart Hands support